1. To perform a professional and personalized nail care service to all clients which includes a variety of specialty treatments.
2. To respond to all interactions in an efficient, courteous and professional manner to achieve maximum customer satisfaction and comfort.
3. To comply with all Four Seasons’ policies and procedures.
1. Comply with Four Seasons’ Category One and Category Two Work Rules and Standards of Conduct as set forth in EmPact. (10%)
2. Work harmoniously and professionally with co-workers, supervisors and managers. (10%)
3. Perform nail care on guests based on their request, including but not limited to manicures, pedicures, paraffin dips, polish changes and any specialty treatments related to nails while providing the highest level of hospitality and professionalism. Keeping the guest informed of the treatment process and the marketing of retail items and products; utilize the Spa Software program, which includes retrieving their appointments. (50%)
4. To practice and follow all Department of Professional Regulation policies and procedures, including all sanitation and hygiene standards, as well as maintain a clean, professional work area; prepare the work area with the necessary supplies; set up and breakdown of work area as well as turning on and off the lights. (30%)