Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
- FORTUNE magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work For (since 1998, ranked #83 in 2013)
- Great Place to Work Institute Canada – Best Workplaces in Canada 2013 (ranked #10 in Large and Multinational Companies category)
- Profit Sharing Council of America (PSCA) – 2013 Gold Award for Language and Cultural Diversity, Gold Award for Workshops and Events, Bronze Award for Increasing Plan Participation and Savings Rates
2013 Communicator Award of Distinction for marketing and communication excellence for the US 401(K) campaign and its high deferral rate.
Four Seasons Hotel Dublin
- 2012 HR Innovation and Leadership Award – Labour Management
- O2 Ability Awards - Business Award Status, based on the Hotel's best practices in "Recruitment and Selection" and "Learning, Development and Progression".
Four Seasons Resorts Maldives
- Condé Nast Traveler World Savers Awards 2012, Runner-up in the Education category, in recognition of a decade of dedication to the Four Seasons Hospitality Apprenticeship Programme.
Four Seasons Hotel México, D.F.
- Great Place to Work Institute – Best Companies to Work For in Mexico 2012 (ranked #36 for companies with 500 to 5,000 employees)
- Great Place to Work Institute – Best Companies to Work For in Mexico 2011 (ranked #22 for companies with 500 to 5,000 employees)
Four Seasons Hotel Mumbai
- Great Place to Work Institute – India's Best Companies to Work For 2012 (Top 50 companies having up to 1,000 employees category)
Four Seasons Hotel Ritz Lisbon
- Top 100 Best Companies to Work For in Portugal (since 2010, ranked #16 in 2013 amongst all categories
- Top 100 Best Companies to Work For in Portugal (ranked #4 in Companies with more than 250 Employees category in 2013)
- Top 100 Best Companies to Work For in Portugal (ranked #1 in Hotel/Tourism category in 2012)