With a culture built on mutual respect, a growing world of opportunities and an environment that supports the personal drive for excellence, a Four Seasons career can be exceptionally rewarding.
We are happy to say that our employees tend to stay with us for a long time. The term of service among our senior executives and general managers averages over 15 years. Starting at relatively junior levels, many of them progressed by benefiting from our individual career planning and development system as well as our management training programmes.
We think we have something special here. In fact, since 1998, Fortune magazine has named us one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For in the United States. As part of our commitment to our people, we are proud to offer competitive compensation and benefit plans to all qualified employees.
- Career growth opportunities
- Unique strong culture
- Best-in-industry training
- Luxury environment in magnificent locations worldwide
- Incentive bonus/competitive salaries
- Complimentary stays at Four Seasons properties (based on availability), with discounted meals
- Paid holidays/vacation
- Educational assistance
- Dental and medical/disability/life insurance
- Retirement benefits/pension
- Employee service awards
- Annual employee party/social and sporting events
- Complimentary meals in dedicated employee restaurants
Additional benefits may be available in local properties.