Four Seasons Hotel Sydney is located on the picturesque Sydney Harbour and boasts 531 luxuriously appointed guest rooms and suites.
The role of Service Quality/Learning Manager is a hands on position within the Hotel operation and is vital within Four Seasons as it has a direct impact on our ability to provide a memorable Guest Experience, in which Four Seasons is renowned for.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ensures all departments comply with Four Seasons standards and provides on the job feedback that benefits our Guest Experience
- Systematically analyse the training needs of the Hotel
- Deliver relevant learning for both Management and Non Management employees
- Plan and coordinate the production of Departmental Training Plans
- Act as an internal consultant to department heads on department related training issues
- Recommend appropriate external training organisations or resources
- Design creative and innovative training programs
- Provides in depth and value added analysis of internal and external standards testing including GES, Medallia, LQA and Coyle, providing insight on how the property can close service gaps.
- Spending a large majority of the time driving operational training