BASIC PURPOSE: Creates a strong sense of arrival for hotel, restaurant and banquet guests by welcoming them to the hotel and safely parking their car in the hotel or local garage. Assists Door Staff by opening front door when not parking cars. Assures that guests’ departure is swift by retrieving guests’ cars in a timely manner.
- Greets guests who arrive by private car and assists guests descending from cars. Issues appropriate valet parking ticket to guests when Door Staff is unavailable. (5%)
- Drives car to hotel or local garage, adhering to all traffic regulations, and speed limits, using caution not to damage the vehicle being driven and other vehicles in the vicinity. Yields to pedestrians. (25%)
- Assesses any damage to vehicle. Clearly notes any damage on claim ticket along with location of vehicle when parked. Deposits key and ticket with Valet Cashier. (10%)
- Opens hotel doors for all guests and gives verbal welcome when not parking or retrieving guest cars. (15%)
- Provides guests with directions, recommendations, and information about the city and its attractions. Hails taxis as needed. (5%)
- Handles all guest interactions with the highest level of hospitality and professionalism, accommodating special requests whenever possible; resolves customer complaints, assists customers in all inquiries in connection with hotel services, hours of operations, key hotel personnel, in-house events, etc. (5%)
- Retrieves car for guests in a swift and safe manner. (15%)
- Complies with Four Seasons’ Category One and Category Two Work Rules and Standards of Conduct as set forth in EmPact. (10%)
- Works harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors. (10%)
- Provides a high level of cleanliness on the driveway and hotel entrance.
- Assists with responsibilities and duties in the absence or heavy volume in the areas of Bell Staff, Door Staff or Valet Parking Cashier.