• Ensure critical systems, specifically Front Office Property Management System, Call Accounting, HSIA, PABX and Food & Beverage Point of Sales computer systems are available twenty-four (24) hours per day.
• Establish and maintain user procedures and hardware familiarization for all systems.
• Provide administration services, to include; contribution to technology capital and operating budgets.
• Provide Systems Administration, including maintaining user/group accounts, user configuration, trouble-shooting access problems and completion of on-site documentation.
• Assist in Server infrastructure management, performance monitoring, Operating System upgrades and troubleshooting.
• Ensure effective support for other systems, including back office, PCI Policy, sales and catering and human resources applications and any other at the property.
• Provide system support services, including service outage diagnosis, troubleshooting and restoration of service, virus protection management.
• Assist in the co-ordination of new acquisitions and major projects as required.
• Participate in property-level, corporate-initiated technology implementations.
• Provide direct guest support and quality support to function rooms and conference services.
• Administer Lotus Notes, connection to global VPN and other communication tools.
• Assist in the process of systems backup and recovery procedures.
• Assist in management of third party vendors.
• Provide 24 / 7 support for mission critical systems.