Desired Skills and Experience
- A minimum of five to seven years experience in public relations
- Strong writing skills
- A university degree in journalism or communications or equivalent experience in public relations or journalism
- Strong and effective interpersonal skills
- Proven relationships with media, community and business contacts that have delivered demonstrable results, and the personality to maximize these contacts
- Excellent communications skills (verbal and written), a strong sense of quality and a creative mind set
- A self-starter that can multi-task and prioritize
- Proficiency in leveraging social media networks and related monitoring tools (Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- The ability to create newsworthy events, develop story ideas and follow through with pitch leads
A portfolio highlighting writing samples, project and media plans will be required.
**This position is based in Honolulu and will require frequent travel to Lana'i.
Four Seasons Lana'i Benefits
Comprehensive Medical Benefits with your choice of PPO & HMO Plans
Generous Paid Time Off Plan
FREE Nights at other Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts Worldwide
Company Sponsored 401(k) with Employer Match
Special pricing at Resort F&B Outlets
Special pricing at Resort Spa
Discounted Green Fees
Complimentary resort fitness center access
Complimentary access to resort fitness classes
Work and Live in Paradise!