Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts Residential Sales & Marketing team is seeking a full-time Residential Sales Intern to join their team for 2-4 months, commencing in May 2013. To be eligible, candidates must be currently enrolled in a related post-secondary co-operative education program and require a co-op placement or internship term for program completion.
Compensation: End of term honorarium, monthly travel stipend, and complimentary lunches in employee cafeteria.
Reporting to the Vice President, Residential, this internship will support the Residential Sales & Marketing team on key projects. The successful candidate will assist with basic financial aspects of our Residential business, in the areas of license fees, management fees, rental revenue as well as sales and marketing performance for our residential projects in sales.
· Strategic and administrative support for numerous ongoing projects within the department, collaborating with various internal and external partners.
· Involvement in the migration of information to a Sharepoint site, liaising with Directors of Residences to establish information that would be valuable for the site.
· Assist with the review of print and digital sales and marketing collateral, ensuring adherence to brand standards.
· Assist with audit of existing communication and data flow from our customer information centre to the Residential marketing database.
· Assist with review of current accounting/finance manual and update as necessary.
· Assist with compiling residential financial information, standardizing the format for reports, etc.
· Assist with premium analysis.
· Project assistance for Four Seasons IT Strategy and roadmap.