· Currently enrolled in a post-graduate program with a focus in Business, Marketing or Statistics, requiring a co-op or internship term.
· High level of comfort with database query and spreadsheet analysis.
· Experience leveraging large databases to support analytical projects an asset.
· Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Access, Lotus Notes, SAS, Microstrategy, Hyperion an asset.
· Strong analytical, organizational and problem solving skills.
· Solid time management skills and keen attention to detail.
· Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.
Please note that only candidates currently enrolled in a Marketing, Business, Statistics or related post-secondary co-operative education program, requiring a co-op placement or internship term for program completion, will be considered.
Applicants must be eligible to work in Canada.