Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts Residential team is seeking a full-time Residential Intern to join their team for 2-4 months, commencing in May 2013. To be eligible, candidates must be currently enrolled in a related post-secondary co-operative education program and require a co-op placement or internship term for program completion.
Compensation: End of term honorarium, monthly travel stipend, and complimentary lunches in employee cafeteria.
Reporting to the Manager, Owner Services and Residential Systems, the Residential Intern will work primarily on ‘OUR’ – the Owner Universal Recognition initiative. OUR supports the efforts to make stays and services increasingly customized for Residential Owners. This internship would be responsible for capturing owner details via review of online comments, chats, owner emails existing owner profiles. The incumbent will work closely with owner services and residence services at our various Residence Clubs worldwide to collect and disseminate owner information.
· Understand Residence Club business model and perform gap analysis to strengthen and improve information flow between Owner Services and Residence Club projects.
· Continually review owner mailboxes, comment logs, etc. for information to share with the team to personalize stays and services.
· Update owner profiles and reservation notes.
· Participate in OUR Residential calls.
· Review fractional owner services website usage.
· Follow up on owner comments and owner live chat.
· Use Google analytics to report on site usage.
· Liaise with website development to fix/update problems.
· Analyze website effectiveness.
· Recommend updates/strategies to improve/modernize website functionality.