Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts Corporate Marketing team is seeking a full-time Marketing Promotions and Loyalty Intern to join their team for 2-4 months, commencing in May 2013. To be eligible, candidates must be currently enrolled in a related post-secondary co-operative education program and require a co-op placement or internship term for program completion.
Compensation: End of term honorarium, monthly travel stipend, and complimentary lunches in employee cafeteria.
Are you passionate about consumer marketing and customer relationship management? Are you curious about what drives customer engagement and loyalty to a brand? Are you the type of person who strives to find the needle of knowledge in the haystack of data to generate new strategies? Can you effectively search, model, summarize and present insights that can easily inform and influence decisions? Are you keenly interested in what the hospitality industry is doing to drive loyalty to their brands while also creative to suggest new ways Four Seasons can differentiate itself from its competitors?
If you answered yes to all of these questions then we’ve got the summer work experience designed for you. Working on the CRM, Promotions & Partnerships Team you will help assist in the launching the organization’s most significant guest facing initiative in 2013. This will require a strong strategic thinker who can effectively multi-task across various inter-related project streams while coordinating efforts with multiple internal partners including Marketing, Finance, Analytics, Information Technology and Hotel Operations, as well as with numerous outside partners/agencies in a time-starved fast paced environment.
· Working with our agency and technology partners implement an online and offline guest communication lifecycle plan to support the global launch and post launch of the initiative with our guests. In addition, identify and determine the learning plan and campaign results reporting.
· Working with Marketing Analytics, Finance, Social Media Team and external partners develop key reports and summary dashboards for senior management and hotels to evaluate performance of the initiative at a global and local level.
· Working with Four Seasons Training Team, assist in the creation of materials and sessions to onboard and engage the organization for launch. Evaluate and report progress on organizational learning goals and benchmarks
· Review and evaluate the promotional activity of our competitors with the goal of recommending new approaches, offers and benefits for Four Seasons to consider in the future.
· Working with Finance Team and Directors of Finance at Hotels to develop scenario models to assess the implication of various inputs and assumptions to calculate ROI of the initiative.