· Currently enrolled in a post-secondary Graphic Design or related program requiring a co-op or internship term.
· Portfolio of previous work: school, personal or work related is required. Please provide link to a personal site or .pdf for submission (no file attachments).
· Fluent in graphics and animation software such as AdobeCS.
· Excellent design sense, judgment and attention to detail.
· Ability to work on multiple projects effectively and efficiently, prioritize.
· Strong communication skills.
· Ability to work independently.
· Previous experience in or passion for travel a plus!
· Prior experience with mobile an asset.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Programs: Powerpoint, Excel and Word.
· Familiarity with Lotus Notes an asset.
Please note that only candidates currently enrolled in a Graphic Design or related post-secondary co-operative education program, requiring a co-op placement or internship term for program completion, will be considered.
Applicants must be eligible to work in Canada.