BASIC PURPOSE: Assists guest with luggage during arrival and departure, makes
necessary deliveries to and pick up from guest rooms, transports guest and
hotel packages and parcels.
1. Greets guests and escorts them to their rooms. Delivers luggage to
room upon check-in and picks up luggage from room upon departure, moving the
luggage to storage or the Front Drive. Maintains proper records of deliveries
and pick-ups. (40%)
2. Handles all guest interactions with the highest level of hospitality
and professionalism, accommodating special requests whenever possible; resolves
customer complaints, assisst customers in all inquiries in connection with
hotel services, hours of operations, key hotel personnel, in-house events,
directions, etc. (20%)
3. Greets all guest passing through lobby and offers them assistance.
4. Complies with Four Seasons' Category One and Category Two Work Rules
and Standards of Conduct as set forth in EmPact. (10%)
5. Works harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and
6. Performs shoeshine service; picking up shoes from guest room,
cleaning and polishing them and returning them to the guest. (5%)
7. Performs errands for guests and the hotel that may require local
travel off of the hotel property. (5%)
1. Provides a high level of cleanliness in the lobby and luggage storage
2. Assists guests at the Concierge Desk.
Assisst with responsibilities and duties in the absence or heavy volume in the
areas of Door Staff and Valet Staff.